1. How to Get the Best Sleep of Your Life with Dr. Jennifer Reid, MD, Let's Talk Kids Health Facebook Live, April 8, 2021.
2. How to Manage Anxiety and Insomnia During the Pandemic, The Victorious Working Mom's Podcast, July 22, 2021.
3. Quality Sleep Within Reach, CalPsychiatry presents Mind Stories Podcast, August 4, 2021.
4. Simone Biles, Mental Health, the Twisties and the Yips, Sports Medicine on Tap Podcast, August 6, 2021.
5. How to Get the Best Sleep. Think, Act, Be Podcast with Dr. Seth Gillihan, PhD, January 12, 2022.
6. A Psychiatrist's Perspective on Healthcare with Jennifer Reid, Perspectives on Healthcare Podcast with Rob Oliver, March 15, 2022.
7. All About Sleep for OCD/Anxiety with Dr. Jennifer Reid, All the Hard Things Podcast with Jenna Overbaugh, LPC, April 1, 2022.
8. Goodnight! A Conversation with The Reflective Doc. No Need To Explain Podcast with the Mental Health Mamas, April 19, 2022.
9. Reflecting On Sleep with the Reflective Doc. Thinking it Through with Dr. Naidoo, Child Psychiatrist Podcast, April 22, 2022.
10. How Mindfulness Can Treat Anxiety and Insomnia with Dr. Jennifer Reid. Mindful Living Podcast with Dr. Sogol, May 12, 2022.
11. Sleep with Dr. Jennifer Reid. Straight Talking Mental Health, June 28, 2022.
12. Friday Live! with Dr. Drew Ramsey. Instagram Live, July 8, 2022.
1. Reid, J. A New Approach to Late Life Depression. Psychology Today March/April 2022; 55(2): 8.
1. Reid, J. Omega-3-Fatty Acids for the Treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia. Simple and Practical Mental Health. August 21, 2019.
2. Reid, J. We Need a Mental Health Infrastructure Plan. Kevin MD. March 11, 2021.
3. Reid, J. Sleep Deprivation is a Public Health Issue. For Clinicians, It's an Everyday Reality. Doximity. April 6, 2021.
4. Reid, J. Doctors' Mental Health: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late. Kevin MD. May 5, 2021.
5. Reid, J. The Link Between Insomnia and Mental Illness. Psychology Today. May 19, 2021.
6. Reid, J. Sleep is the Ultimate Holistic Remedy. Psychology Today. May 24, 2021.
7. Reid, J. This Can Make or Break Your Weight Loss Goals. Psychology Today. June 14, 2021.
8. Reid, J. Why I'm Adding Life Coaching to my Job Description. Psychology Today. July 19, 2021.
9. Reid, J. The Brain Boosting Effects of Outdoor Adventures. Psychology Today, August 17, 2021.
10. Reid, J. Can Facing Death Create a More Meaningful Life? Psychology Today, September 9, 2021.
11. Reid, J. Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: Can You Relate? Psychology Today, October 8, 2021.
12. Reid, J. How to Support Grieving Patients During COVID-19. Doximity. October 20, 2021.
13. Reid, J. Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: What Are the Options? Psychology Today, November 4, 2021.
14. Reid, J. Can We Prevent Depression in Our Vulnerable Elderly? Psychology Today. December 3, 2021.
15. Reid, J. Wait, Are We Back Here Again? Psychology Today. January 5, 2022.
16. Reid, J. How to Treat Insomnia in New Mothers. Psychology Today. February 3, 2022.
17. Reid, J. Finding a Pathway to Hope: Reflections from a Psychiatrist. Kevin MD. February 23, 2022.
18. Reid, J. My Fellow Physicians, This is Not Your Fault. Doximity. March 23, 2022.
19. Reid, J. The Importance of Treating Insomnia in Psychiatric Illness. MDEdge Psychiatry, April 5, 2022.
Research Publications, peer reviewed (print or other media)
1.Krahn D, Bohn M, Henk H, Grossman J, Gosnell B. Patterns of urges during early abstinence in alcohol-dependent subjects. American Journal of Addiction. 2005 May-Jun;14(3):248-55.
2. Krahn D, Grossman J, Henk H, Mussey M, Crosby R, Gosnell B. Sweet intake, sweet-liking, urges to eat, and weight change: Relationship to alcohol dependence and abstinence. Addictive Behaviors. 2006 Apr;31(4):622-31.
Research Publications, Peer-Reviewed Reviews
1. Reid J, Gitlin M, Altshuler L. Lamotrigine in psychiatric illness. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2013 Jul;74(7):675-84.
Photo Credit: Grace Woolslayer
Photo Credit: Betsy Hurley