1. How to Get the Best Sleep of Your Life with Dr. Jennifer Reid, MD, Let's Talk Kids Health Facebook Live, (Video) April 8, 2021.
2. How to Manage Anxiety and Insomnia During the Pandemic, The Victorious Working Mom's Podcast, (Audio) July 22, 2021.
3. Quality Sleep Within Reach, CalPsychiatry presents Mind Stories Podcast, (Audio) August 4, 2021.
4. Simone Biles, Mental Health, the Twisties and the Yips, Sports Medicine on Tap Podcast, (Audio) August 6, 2021.
5. How to Get the Best Sleep. Think, Act, Be Podcast with Dr. Seth Gillihan, PhD, (Audio) January 12, 2022.
6. A Psychiatrist's Perspective on Healthcare with Jennifer Reid, Perspectives on Healthcare Podcast with Rob Oliver, (Audio) March 15, 2022.
7. All About Sleep for OCD/Anxiety with Dr. Jennifer Reid, All the Hard Things Podcast with Jenna Overbaugh, LPC, (Audio) April 1, 2022.
8. Goodnight! A Conversation with The Reflective Doc. No Need To Explain Podcast with the Mental Health Mamas, (Audio) April 19, 2022.
9. Reflecting On Sleep with the Reflective Doc. Thinking it Through with Dr. Naidoo, Child Psychiatrist Podcast, (Audio) April 22, 2022.
10. How Mindfulness Can Treat Anxiety and Insomnia with Dr. Jennifer Reid. Mindful Living Podcast with Dr. Sogol, (Audio) May 12, 2022.
11. Sleep with Dr. Jennifer Reid. Straight Talking Mental Health, (Audio) June 28, 2022.
12. Friday Live! with Dr. Drew Ramsey. Instagram Live, (Video) July 8, 2022.
13. Psychiatrist on Social Jetlag, How Marijuana Affects Sleep, and Managing the Anxious Mind. The Struggle is Real Podcast with Justin Peters. (Audio) August 1, 2022.
14. How To Prepare for Your Meeting with a Therapist. Philadelphia Inquirer Interview with Abraham Gutman. (Print) August 2, 2022.
15. Tips from Three Philly-Area Mental Health Providers About Making Sure Your Therapist is the Best Match. Philadelphia Inquirer Interview with Abraham Gutman. (Print) August 2, 2022.
16. Jennifer Reid, MD. The Well-Being Connector: The Coalition for Physician Well-Being. (Audio) August 2, 2022.
17. Dr. Reid Shares the Tips That Will Help Your Insomnia and Anxiety. Dr. Tamara Beckford Show. (Audio). August 8, 2022.
18. The Best Clothing for Pelvic Floor Health. Giddy Interview with E. Rodriguez R. (Print) August 15, 2022.
19. Is Not Getting Enough Sleep Really That Bad for You? With Guest Dr. Jennifer Reid. Brainy Moms Podcast. (audio and video) September 13, 2022.
20. We Need a Mental Health Infrastructure Bill. Kevin MD Podcast (audio and video) September 22, 2022.
21. Finding Yourself After Childbirth. Giddy Interview with E. Rodriguez R. (Print) October 13, 2022.
22. We're in a Trauma Together': Americans Need Therapy - but Psychologists are Booked. Guardian Interview with Matthew Cantor, (Print) November 21, 2022.
23. 2022, The Year of Rot. i-D Interview with Laura Pitcher, (Print) December 9, 2022.
24. All In the Family. UND Medicine Magazine with Brian Schill. December 21, 2022.
1. Reid, J. A New Approach to Late Life Depression. Psychology Today March/April 2022; 55(2): 8.
2. Reid, J. Letter to the Editor. New York Times, September 26, 2022. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/25/opinion/letters/us-democracy.html
1. Reid, J. Omega-3-Fatty Acids for the Treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia. Simple and Practical Mental Health. August 21, 2019.
2. Reid, J. We Need a Mental Health Infrastructure Plan. Kevin MD. March 11, 2021.
3. Reid, J. Sleep Deprivation is a Public Health Issue. For Clinicians, It's an Everyday Reality. Doximity. April 6, 2021.
4. Reid, J. Doctors' Mental Health: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late. Kevin MD. May 5, 2021.
5. Reid, J. The Link Between Insomnia and Mental Illness. Psychology Today. May 19, 2021.
6. Reid, J. Sleep is the Ultimate Holistic Remedy. Psychology Today. May 24, 2021.
7. Reid, J. This Can Make or Break Your Weight Loss Goals. Psychology Today. June 14, 2021.
8. Reid, J. Why I'm Adding Life Coaching to my Job Description. Psychology Today. July 19, 2021.
9. Reid, J. The Brain Boosting Effects of Outdoor Adventures. Psychology Today, August 17, 2021.
10. Reid, J. Can Facing Death Create a More Meaningful Life? Psychology Today, September 9, 2021.
11. Reid, J. Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: Can You Relate? Psychology Today, October 8, 2021.
12. Reid, J. How to Support Grieving Patients During COVID-19. Doximity. October 20, 2021.
13. Reid, J. Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: What Are the Options? Psychology Today, November 4, 2021.
14. Reid, J. Can We Prevent Depression in Our Vulnerable Elderly? Psychology Today. December 3, 2021.
15. Reid, J. Wait, Are We Back Here Again? Psychology Today. January 5, 2022.
16. Reid, J. How to Treat Insomnia in New Mothers. Psychology Today. February 3, 2022.
17. Reid, J. Finding a Pathway to Hope: Reflections from a Psychiatrist. Kevin MD. February 23, 2022.
18. Reid, J. My Fellow Physicians, This is Not Your Fault. Doximity. March 23, 2022.
19. Reid, J. The Importance of Treating Insomnia in Psychiatric Illness. MDEdge Psychiatry, April 5, 2022.
20. Reid, J. Why Do I Keep Doing This? Understanding Our Reasons for Drinking. Psychology Today, April 26, 2022.
21. Reid, J. New Moms, You Need to Hear This. Psychology Today, May 27, 2022.
22. Reid, J. Food and Mood: What's the Connection? Psychology Today, August 15, 2022.
23. Reid, J. A New Outlook on Menopause. Psychology Today,
Research Publications, peer reviewed (print or other media)
1.Krahn D, Bohn M, Henk H, Grossman J, Gosnell B. Patterns of urges during early abstinence in alcohol-dependent subjects. American Journal of Addiction. 2005 May-Jun;14(3):248-55.
2. Krahn D, Grossman J, Henk H, Mussey M, Crosby R, Gosnell B. Sweet intake, sweet-liking, urges to eat, and weight change: Relationship to alcohol dependence and abstinence. Addictive Behaviors. 2006 Apr;31(4):622-31.
Research Publications, Peer-Reviewed Reviews
1. Reid J, Gitlin M, Altshuler L. Lamotrigine in psychiatric illness. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2013 Jul;74(7):675-84.
Photo Credit: Grace Woolslayer
Photo Credit: Betsy Hurley