Let's Talk Kids Health Facebook Live, April 8, 2021: How to Get the Best Sleep of Your Life with Dr. Jennifer Reid, MD
The Victorious Working Mom's Podcast, July 22, 2021: How to Manage Anxiety and Insomnia During the Pandemic
CalPsychiatry presents Mind Stories Podcast, August 4, 2021: Quality Sleep Within Reach
Sports Medicine on Tap Podcast, August 6, 2021: Simone Biles, Mental Health, the Twisties and the Yips
1. Reid, J. We Need a Mental Health Infrastructure Plan. March 11, 2021.
2. Reid, J. Sleep Deprivation is a Public Health Issue. For Clinicians, It's an Everyday Reality. April 6, 2021.
3. Reid, J. Doctors' Mental Health: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late. Kevin MD, May 5, 2021.
4. Reid, J. The Link Between Insomnia and Mental Illness. Psychology Today, May 19, 2021.
5. Reid, J. Sleep is the Ultimate Holistic Remedy. Psychology Today, May 24, 2021.
6. Reid, J. This Can Make or Break Your Weight Loss Goals. Psychology Today, June 14, 2021.
7. Reid, J. Why I'm Adding Life Coaching to my Job Description. Psychology Today, July 19, 2021.
Research Publications, peer reviewed (print or other media)
1.Krahn D, Bohn M, Henk H, Grossman J, Gosnell B. Patterns of urges during early abstinence in alcohol-dependent subjects. American Journal of Addiction. 2005 May-Jun;14(3):248-55.
2. Krahn D, Grossman J, Henk H, Mussey M, Crosby R, Gosnell B. Sweet intake, sweet-liking, urges to eat, and weight change: Relationship to alcohol dependence and abstinence. Addictive Behaviors. 2006 Apr;31(4):622-31.
Research Publications, Peer-Reviewed Reviews
1. Reid J, Gitlin M, Altshuler L. Lamotrigine in psychiatric illness. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2013 Jul;74(7):675-84.
Photo Credit: Grace Woolslayer